Monday 16 April 2012

time to panic

3 weeks and i will be finished! no more college, no more work and i have so much left to do! but i will how ever have to grow up and get a 'proper' job and actually decide what i want to do with my life . . . . . i'll think about that in 3 weeks. . . . .

i won't lie to you i am starting to panic now but i will get everything done!
i have done the majority of my practical work, in fact i have a few extra pieces which i might frame or mount, if i have time that is, might just put them on a board for my assessment <---- thats the lazy option but also the quickest.

 my stitched skeleton with a sword going through his rib cage, think I'm going to call him erik


so today i started to lay out all my pieces and work on the composition of my final piece, to be honest i thought this wouldn't take long, i really did think i'd be done in an hour but oh boy was i wrong! i just couldn't get it to look right, i moved everything over and over again so in the end i decided to leave it and go back to it on friday leaving me the next 3 days to do plenty of sketch booking and design boards. design boards are not my strong point but i am going to work my hardest on them. i'll let you know how i go.
these are some of my pieces but I'm no where near happy with this lay out! but its getting better









No comments:

Post a Comment