Tuesday 8 May 2012

5 Days till I grow up

5 more days and all of my work for my degree that i have been doing for the past 3 years will be handed in!! 
I am sooo close to finishing my final piece and i am so excited, petrified but excited, i can't wait to finnish college and start my new adventure in the career of design.
My CV is completed and ready to go, i've even bought stamps and everything.


My final piece is 3x2 metres big and stitching it has been a very fun task! Due to its size i had to stitch some of it standing up so to give it bait of height to prevent me causing a back injury (safety first!) i put my brand new sewing machine on its box which was on a coffee table.
This actually worked but once i stitched on the background and the larger letters I decided to take it off the box back onto the coffee table.


This was one of the original composition designs and it has changed so much since! i will upload a photo of the final design when it is 100% finished




No comments:

Post a Comment